Etiketter

onsdag 26 september 2012

Lockie's Diary


Dear Diary, I did some bad things today... some very bad things.

I was having a bad day. My brother was bugging me as usual, he caught me ”having a good time” with my pillow. The cool side of the pillow. A bit later on the day, he said he would eat bananas against peeing in the bed. I called him a monkeyboy. My brother drenched of sorrow and despair.

My mother wanted me to make a sign for my environment project. I refused because my thoughts were defouled by Dot and her awesomeness. I also let my mother up on... the chair. It ended up in a huge mess.

Egg trusted me in everything... he trusted me a bit too much. Whilest I was under the curse of Dot, Egg wanted me to do the speech and get him some chairs. Obviously, I said that I would, if I could spend some time with Dot in return. Dot and I didn’t talk very much. Anyways, I forgot about Egg and the speech because I thought about Dot and I was supposed to meet her at the windfarm. She didn’t show up. She never showed up.

I didn’t spend time with Dot. I tried to, very hard. It lead to bringing my friends and my family down. It destroyed my whole life. 

However I totally flipped that over the other day, it was my friend’s parents wedding anniversary. I served them breakfast and told them it was from Egg. They got happy. A bit too happy. When I returned to my humble home, I met my mother who had forgiven the tree she tried to cut down. But that was not what she could say about me. She then held a long speech about friendship, family and relationships. She could of done the speech, not Egg.

Bb yolo, Diary.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar