Etiketter

tisdag 16 oktober 2012

Friendship


To me, friendship means that you’re nice to each other.

There’s two kinds of friendship.

1. Regular friendship.
2. Broship.

A regular friendship is two people that can trust eachother with mediocre tasks.

A broship consists of two Bros. A Bro is someone who always supports you in everything, he’s by your side all the time. A Bro... is someone who walks in, when the rest of the world walks out. Nothing but heaven itself is better than a Bro who is really a Bro. A broship is one mind in two bodies.

There’s a code of which thy Bros must follow. I have picked my personal favorites.

Article 103: A Bro never wears socks with sandals. 

Article 93: Bros don’t speak French to each other. 

Article 1: Bros before hoes – A ‘hoe’ is defined as any woman that is not your wife or any other direct family. 

Article 12: Bros do not share dessert. 

Article 42: Upon greeting another Bro, a Bro may engage in a high five, fist bump, predator or a Bro hug, but never a full embrace.

By now, I hope you understand what a broship is. If you belong to the female gender, do not be alarmed. There is a chickcode. I will not be talking about the chickcode for I am not a chick.

4 kommentarer:

  1. That's good! I like the examples from the Bro-code :D

    SvaraRadera
  2. Good, I understand what do you mean.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Well written, I agree on that a bro shouldn't wear socks and sandals at the same time!

    SvaraRadera