Etiketter

onsdag 5 december 2012

Dat Inventor

If I was an inventor, I would invent an awesome invention of awesomeness. I would make the apple of Eden. Then I would protect the apple of Eden at all costs, from the templars. I would hide it in a useless library, and let a man scavenge around the city for the keys in Madrid to enter, and when he would find the apple of Eden, he’s going to see his grandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrangrandson named Desmond.

Desmond will then be hooked up to a huge computer and relive his ancestors life, this ancestor was called Connor Kenway. He was an Indian. He then would try to kill his father because he is an evil templar of evilness.

Then I would invent a person, that person would be super awesome and be the best gamer in the gaming world. He would also acquire Oliver’s gaming computer and pwn everyone that lies in his path.

I can't live without my computer, I would be restless and bored to death.

The greatest invention of all times is the computer of course, we would be nowhere in science and would live under a rock.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar