Etiketter

onsdag 21 september 2011

Mail to Sarah

Hey girl, I am doing just fine! The gang misses you and they hope that they can visit you soon girl. Speaking of visiting, when can I come over? I really miss you and I hope that I see you soon girl. I ate pie today and it totally tasted Raspberry but it totally was like Blueberry then I gave some pie to homeless people and they thought it tasted Strawberries! I’m telling you girl, it was mental. Then the gang and I went to the cinema, we saw ”Bears are awesome”.

Good news: There’s a new girl to our school aswell. She’s nice and she joined our gang.

Bad news: The bad news is that you left, but other than that, Amanda left the gang because she thinks she’s cool and hangs with the cool kids. It won’t take long until they realize that she’s not cool.

1 kommentar: