Etiketter

torsdag 18 april 2013

Prao


I’ve worked at Ica Supermarket/Jätten for two weeks from 9-16. The first week was fun. As time passed, it got boring. I spent the day unpacking a bunch of boxes filled with eatables and put the eatables in shelves.

I had to go around in the store ”fronting” when all the boxes were unpacked. Fronting simply means that you drag the viants to the front of the shelf with the label towards you. I had to put pricetags on about 60 candles and that was my first task. I had to unpack and put 50 packs of corn in a majestic and artistic fashion. It kinda sucked becaue it all fell down and I had to do it again.

I did like it the first week as I said before. It got boring, doing the same thing over and over again. I was exhausted when I came home, but that’s alright because I had no homework so I could chill the rest of the day. I wasn’t sleepy or anything, simply exhausted in the body.

I wouldn’t work with it in the future because you don’t need any education at all to start working there. It was too physical and no brainwork at all. It also pays fairly lousy.

The staff were friendly. I only met my supervisor, Niclas Persson about 10 minutes in total so it’s kinda weird that he needs to evaluate me after only seeing me for 10 minutes. I worked with another person, Magnus. He was really friendly and gave me tasks everytime I needed one.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar